Character Creation and House Rules
- 25 point buy.
- You may take average starting wealth for your class or roll. If you roll you must stick with your results.
- 2 Starting traits – one must be a Serpent’s Skull campaign trait.
- All core races and classes from the PG and the APG are allowed. Tiefling, Aasimar and Tengu races are also fine. Other non-core races may be permitted on a case by case basis.
- Hero point rules from the APG will be implemented. Familiarize yourself with the rules and determine whether you want to use them. You can forgo using hero points for a bonus feat at first level but once that choice is made it cannot be undone.
- I will be replicating Matt’s language competence house rule and there will not be a universal common language.
- I have provided a template to aid you in uploading your character to this site. Your character page should be kept up to date as it will be used as a reference if you miss a session.
- Choose your starting gear wisely.